Himachal Pradesh is a northern Indian state in the Himalayas. It's home to scenic mountain towns and resorts such as Dalhousie. Host to the Dalai Lama, Himachal Pradesh has a strong Tibetan presence.
5 - 65 years
5 - 65 years
The British Empire May have ceased to exist, but its echo lingers on in Shimla (2205m). As the Summer Capital of the British in India, Shimla was the country's focus for the better part of every year and now, is the state capital of Himachal Pradesh.
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state.Manali is a beautiful township nestled in the picturesque Beas River valley.
- Food (Breakfast, Dinner)
- Sight-Seeing Entry Fees if any
- Anything not listed above
- Shimla - Local Market, Wood Market (Lakkar Bazaar), Christ Church
- Kullu Valley, Sundernagar lake
- Solang Valley
- Dharamshala -
- Mc Leodganj, War Memorial, Dalai Lama temple, Dal Lake, Church, Bhagsu Nag Temple Tibetan Monastery, Mc
Leodganj (Cricket Stadium)
- Dalhousie - Lakkarmandi, Khajjiar Lake(Mini Switzerland )
- Amritsar - Bagha Border, Golden temple, jalliawala Bagh
- River Rafting
- Snow Slides
- Zorbing, Horse riding & Snow Motor Bikes
Arrival Chandigarh to Shimla
Meal : Dinner
On arrival at Chandigarh Airport / railway station you will be met, assisted and driven towards Shimla Hotel. Shimla was the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik
Mountains. Which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas? On arrival at Shimla check-in to the hotel. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Shimla.
The British Empire May have ceased to exist, but its echo lingers on in Shimla (2205m). As the Summer
Capital of the British in India, Shimla was the country’s focus for the better part of every year and now, is the state capital of Himachal Pradesh. Today, it has well developed facilities, easy accessibility and
numerous attractions making it one of India’s most popular hill destinations. Situated in the lower
ranges of the Himalayan Mountains, it is surrounded by pine deodar, oak and rhododendron forests.
Towards the north lie the snow-covered high-ranges, while the valleys breathe whispering streams and swaying fields. Within the town are hosts of splendid colonial edifices, quaint cottages and charming walks. Shimla offers a variety of shopping, sport and entertainment activities.
Overnight stay at hotel
- Original ID Proof with 1 Xerox Copy
- Softcopy of Fees Receipt
- Normal Jacket/Fleece
- Face Mask/Buff
- Light Weight Towel (Quick Dry)
- Woolen Hand Gloves
- Sun Cap & Sun Glasses
- Sanitiser & Face Mask
- Slipper/Sandal & Socks
- Personal Sanitary Items
- 2 Water Bottles & Snacks
- Wet Wipes
- Sunscreen (SPF 40+) & Lip Balm
- Camera & Power Banks
- Plastic Bags/Pouch(for wet clothes)
- Personal Medication if any